IT-job i Østjylland
Terma A/S is an innovative Danish company delivering high-end niche products, technologies, and capabilities for space, radar systems, coastal- and traffic surveillance, aerostructures for the F-16 and F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, as well as advanced self-protection systems for aircrafts and helicopters.
Terma has set the ambitious goal to be a leader in mission critical use of data-centric technologies such as machine learning. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to lead this journey by establishing how CI/CD and SaaS will enable delivery of new functionality to our world-leading radar systems, self-defense solutions and other systems. Systems which traditionally live a life disconnected from the Internet.
- Lead DevOps initiatives in our R&D division
- Develop and prototype DevOps-centered applications and architectures
- Provide advice on DevOps methodologies, tools, and platforms to our product and project development teams
- Package and maintain our infrastructure/platform codebase for AI/data services
- Coordinate with our development teams on how to integrate the platform with our product lines
- Help build services for our on-premises Kubernetes and HPC clusters
- Introduce edge and cloud architectures to Terma’s products
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in our IT department