IT-job på Sydsjælland
Stillingsbeskrivelse In this position, you will be working with a system with several limiting factors – still with the objective to perform well. You will have the opportunity to develop the next generation of hearing aids in a company dedicated to increasing the quality of life for people with hearing loss through unique sound quality.
You will be working on development projects, from specifying the features for the new chip to writing the code. Furthermore, you will be responsible for creating efficient software that is optimized for speed, power consumption and memory.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
• Define the specifications together with your colleagues, document, implement and test the solution.
• Take part in an academic environment where WS’ focus on quality and end user experience.
• Develop software in C/C++/Python.
• Contribute to WS’ high-quality deliveries through code review, unit tests and Continuous Integration.
• You are educated within electronics- or IT engineering or similar
• You are experienced within C++/Python and real-time embedded programming.
• You have thorough experience in communicating with hardware
• You have a thorough understanding and experience with multithreaded programming
• You have experience with debugging real-time systems that have very few resources
You have a...