IT-job i Nordsjælland
- General Management and Administration
Does data infrastructure development and data extraction and collection sound interesting to you? Then it is precisely you we seek at Human Growth Hormone production site in Gentofte. Our IT and Automation team are looking for a curious and engaged intern, who can bring their competencies into play and contribute to bringing the department to the next level when it comes to enabling data availability and connectivity.
You will join a IT and automation team. We have a team culture where we share problems and learnings.
You will extract and collect data from our production systems and make them available to a data analysis tool. You will collaborate broadly with co-workers from same department e.g. operators, chemists, engineers etc. in order to explore what production data they need for further analysis and enable that data in the analysis tools. You will also collaborate with a central data analysis team who develop models through machine learning.
- Internship period: 4-6 months, with possible extension of 4-6 months.
- Working hours: Flexible (min. 18 and max. 37 hours a week)
- Start date: January 2021
- Internships are remunerated, if your educational track allows
- A Danish full time work permit is required
We envision an intern who is passionate ...