IT-job i Nordsjælland
We know the value of a great Data Engineer and we are looking for one that can create the foundation for advanced analytics and machine learning in Novo Nordisk Product Supply. If you have experience with designing data pipelines and the ability to translate complex logic into data solutions, then you might be our new colleague to contribute to a variety of exciting digitalization projects in Novo Nordisk!
As a Data Engineer in our Manufacturing Intelligence team, you will be working with some of the most data savvy people in the company and on some of the most exciting advanced analytics projects across Novo Nordisk global production.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating with cross-function teams and IT to design and build data pipelines for cleaning, transforming and combining datasets from wide variety of data sources.
- Understanding the business stakeholders and business problems and apply your knowledge to deliver the outcomes
- Design data architectures in proof-of-concepts and production environments
- Analyse and assemble data from different data sources i.e. IoT telemetry, historian databases in real-time or batch manner and build the data-driven solutions
- Support fellow Data Engineers and Data Scientists on new project initiatives to ensure consistency in the optimal data delivery architecture ...